Terms & Conditions
Nature Code has created this website on World Wide Web. This website provides internet-based communications and information services to the users about the knowledge and information regarding herbs, herbal supplements, Ayurveda and Ayurvedic medicines. By using this website, you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions of use as discussed and declared below. You must agree to these terms and conditions in order to use this website. Please read this document carefully. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, please do not use this website or any part of its services.
Here are our Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your Account Obligations
Updates of Terms and Condition
Nature Code reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Condition at any time without any prior notice. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
We may elect to electronically monitor areas of the Site and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind
- to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request;
- if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Site; or
- to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users, Sponsors, Providers
Licensors, or Merchants. We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the Site. We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party Provider, Merchant, Sponsor, Licensor, service provider, or us.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer.